Delightsomelands is working to empower families, with needed skills, and resources to make informed life choices. This can be achieved through economic empowerment, mental health literacy, and quality mentoring services, that will lead to a stronger systemic alliance.
We provide a number of services which include, but not limited to the listed below:
. Free Family counselling for immigrant community and non-immigrant disadvantaged families.
- Community Support Services
- Parenting education
- Anger management literacy
- Information center for social benefits
- Social Skills development
- Help and referrals for disadvantaged families
- International education
- Employment literacy
- Social and mental health services
- Personnel social and mental health skills acquisition